Designed specifically for the motorcycle and power sports market, the MOTO 600.4 amplifier is the high-performance solution for today’s extreme music lovers. Capable of delivering over 600 watts into 4 ohms from all four channels, the Moto 600.4 takes your factory stereo from zero to hero in a single package solution.
When it comes to dynamics and overall sound quality nothing beats raw power except clean power. With the Moto 600.4 amplifier that is exactly what you get. Having 150 watts into 4 channels at 2 or 4 ohms available gives your speakers more than enough dynamics power to satisfy even the most demanding of listeners. This amazing power is produced without taxing your factory charging system beyond its limits. The Moto 600.4’s patent-pending power supply design achieves more than 90% efficiency, allowing you to get full power without needing a ton of electrical current form your bike.
Compact, elegant and full of unmatchable power, the Moto 600.4 is small enough to fit inside the factory fairing of all 2000 – 2015 Harley-Davidson full fairing motorcycles without the need for modifications, custom installation or devaluing your motorcycle. Its compact size allows you to achieve that personalized "Big Sound" without the loss of valuable bag space.
The best part, we don't creative or non-standard test procedures or instructions to get our rated power numbers. Experience real power from a real amplifier that delivers nothing but the BEST sound and performance possible.
- Multi-Channel Amplifier (Four-Channels)
- Microprocessor Class-D Design.
- Designed And Engineered By Robert Zeff.
- High-Frequency Power Supply Design For Improved Signal Transparency And Overall Sound Quality.
- Built-In Internal Fan For Additional Cooling
- Remote Location Status Indicator Lead For Easy Relocation Of The Amplifiers On-Board Diagnostics Indicator.
- Full-Range Amplifier Design
- PP Coated And Treated Design Components For The Highest Level Of Environmental Protection
- Single Side Plug And Play (PNP) Connection Design.
- Quick Disconnect Speaker Terminal Plugs.
- Audiophile Class-D Output Filter Networks.
- Detailed Microprocessor Controlled Protection.
- Large, High-Frequency Switching Power Supplies.
- RCA Inputs Are Compatible With Speaker Level Inputs.
- Fault Codes Storage Of The Last Protection Code Detected
- High Signal To Noise Ratio Without Compromising Power Output.
- Fully Balanced Input Stage Significantly Increases Flexibility
- Ultra Low ESR, High Capacity Power Supply Storage capacitors.
- Bridged Mode Auto Detect Turn-On Works With Most Chip Based OEM Head units.
- Precision Filtering Isolates The Power supply Reducing Unwanted Interference In Radio Reception
ARC AUDIO MOTO 600.4
4- Channels @ 4 Ohms 150 Watts 4-Channels @ 2 Ohms 150 Watts 2-Channel @ 4 Ohms (Bridged) 300 Watts (Bridged) 2-Channel @ 2-Ohms (Bridge) Not Recommended Frequency Response 10Hz - 20kHz Crossover Range 50Hz - 550Hz Bass Boost Variable 0-12 dB @ 45Hz Remote Level Control Included No Input Sensitivity (Low) 200mV - 3.5V Built in Fan Cooling Yes Connection Type Pigtail (PNP) Harness Pigtail Harness Included Yes Dimensions 8.125"(L) x 5.43"(W) x 1.8"(H)